Inspired by a post by Sandra over at OrganicRunnerMom, i thought it would be fun to try to come up with some BIG Spring Goals (mmmm….spring rolls….) and then some concrete ones for the week. Why not, right? Ok, after you’ve read hers, come back and read mine. After that, share some of your own? Link to your blog in the comments….
BIG SPRING GOALS 2013
1) Finish out the Winter Wild Series. I had such a great time at the race, how can i NOT go to all of them? The series finale at Bretton Woods should be a great time. If anyone knows of a couch I can crash on that Friday night, please let me know? Thanks….
2) First marathon of 2013 will be in MAY at the Shires of Vermont Marathon. I’ve not been down in that area of our state for a long time, and this seems like as good a reason as any to get down there and run.
3) Drop 7 pounds by end of February. I’ve joined dietbet, with the original intention of helping to motivate others to lose 4% of their body weight. Do I think that I really need to lose the weight? Well, not really, but in doing so I will gain some definition around my gut, which is ALWAYS beneficial. Am I right????
LITTLE GOALS FOR THIS WEEK
1) Sweat every day
2) Run every other day (M/W/Sat (long)
3) Improve sleep
4) Study NASM information every night
Those should keep me motivated and busy, no? Yes.
Ok, now YOUR turn? Whatcha got? Care to share just one goal? You’ll be glad you did.