I love cookies. I also really like butterscotch, vanilla, almond, and protein. (who doesn’t, right?)
I gathered the ingredients listed on a package of butterscotch morsels and made these cookies this evening. I’m no baker (THAT’s no secret!), but they did turn out pretty tasty. My secret ingredient?
DesignerWhey Vanilla Almond 100% premium whey protein powder.
Here’s the recipe:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup regular sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup quick oats
handful of butterscotch chips
1 scoop DesignerWhey Vanilla Almond protein powder
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Cream together brown sugar, regular sugar, butter. add egg and blend well.
3) Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in oatmeal, butterscotch chips and DesignerWhey powder.
4) Chill dough in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5) On a greased cookie sheet spoon tablespoons full of dough.
6) Bake 10 minutes or until edges are light brown.
7) Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, remove, cool completely on cooling rack.
Enjoy with some strong tea or coffee, as they are a bit sweet!!